Scope of Treatments at Our Keller & Saginaw Locations
Our highly experienced staff at Superior Urgent Care is prepared to give you high quality, comprehensive medical care. We treat general illnesses seen at a family medicine clinic, as well as other minor and non-life-threatening conditions or injuries seen in emergency rooms. We proudly offer minimal wait times with an on-site laboratory with digital x-rays so you can be treated for your conditions all in-house.
Comprehensive & Professional Medical Care
We provide a wide range of medical services for individuals and families. Our team is highly trained to treat illnesses and minor injuries, including:
- Sinus Infections – this includes common upper respiratory issues including but not limited to, the common cold, fevers, headaches, stomach aches/viruses, symptoms of allergies, and more.
- Broken Bones & Fractures – if you've suffered from trauma due to an accident or injury, our specialists can treat many different types of fractures, dislocations, knee and shoulder derangements.
- Sprains & Strains – from bruising and swelling to limited mobility and flexibility, we provide patients effective treatments to manage common sprains and strains.
- X-Rays – our on-site lab provides digital x-rays to help us diagnose and determine the right treatment plan for your specific needs.
- UTI – we offer urinary tract infection services to address painful symptoms including burning sensations during urination or urine that is dark or cloudy.
- Lower Back Pain – we offer a comprehensive and gentle approach to treating any symptoms or causes related to your back pain.
Quick, Rapid Results
During these unprecedented times, our team is staying dedicated to your
safety by meeting all the necessary guidelines set forth by the state
and CDC. Our
COVID-19 tests are fast and precise, including tests such as the
PCR test, Rapid Test, and Antibody Test. If you or someone you know may have been exposed to another individual
with coronavirus, please contact us as soon as possible to verify whether
or not you have contracted COVID-19.
We also offer the following testing & screening services:
- Pregnancy Testing
- Wart and Skin Tag Removal
- Sports and Employee Physicals
- DOT Physicals
- EKG Screening
- TB Screening
- STD Testing
- Drug Screening
Tricare & Medicare are Accepted
Little-to-No Wait Time
Equipped with State of the Art Technology
Friendly & Helpful Staff